Kafan Ladies (Full Size)
Shroud is a must for every human beings, No one has any doubt about it. Each of us has to present himself / herself before Almighty Allah one day, after fulfilling his/her time in this temporary world. When someone dies every one of the family feels shattered and confused.
- In such a situation relatives and friends should come forward to help the bereaved family with necessary duties and obligations. Such as bathing the dead body, arranging the shroud and the burial etc as is the custom in Muslim Society.
- Responsibility for arranging the shroud lies upon the person who headed the family during the life of the deceased.
- If the deceased was destitute or penniless then the donor of the shroud will heavily rewarded by Allah Almighty and bestowed with robes of silk and rich brocade on the day of resurrection.
- For martyr (Shaheed) neither shroud nor giving bath is ordained. He / She should be buried, wearing the same clothes which he / she was already wearing.
- Except a martyr (Shaheed) and a person wrapped in Ahram, all other dead bodies can be perfumed.
- Money spent on purchasing the shroud, digging the grave and paying to the washer of dead body can be paid from its property or the money left behind. After that payment for any debt incurred by the deceased should made.
Then if the deceased had made any will or testament it should be acted upon. If it involves some expenditure it is also defray-able from the money left behind by him.
So Buy Online Kafan Ladies (Full Size)?and All Islamic Products from www.altaiba.com like Mithas, Ahram, Hajj & Umrah Accessories, Fragrances, Zamzam Water & Saudi Dates, Hijab & Burqa, Jaye Namaz, Honey & Compounds, Natural Powders, Natural Oils.